Reviews for "Cat Astro Phi"

WOOT GAME BOY

fantastic retro style and game play, really makes me think of playing this on my old game boy, really the only annoying part is how slippery the ship controls but since it seems like your supposed to get destroyed in those parts, I forgive

In love

Stylistic, true, nostalgic. It seems that nowadays people just mock the style by using it, but I've actually felt like I was playing a genuine game that's presentation is vital to the atmosphere for once. Shit.

Nice

I love the Gameboy style screen border, as well as the monotone green and black (Since most people tend to think the Gameboy was in black and white). I love the multiple game modes, as well as the interesting and funny story. Overall, I enjoyed this game.

And, honesty time. I like the game, don't get me wrong, but I'm only writing a review to get an entry into your CD contest...I normally write reviews for games I like but find something big in them that keeps them from being great, or annoying parts of the game that could be changed...Don't hate me.

I love this, very classic.

I have my original gameboy, and I still play it. You could not have been more spot on with it, and the game was original and amazing. Keep up the good work, I'm definitely looking forward to playing this more.

Very nice game

This game is probably one of the more interesting games I think I've had the joy of playing. It has a style that's just charmed me and I'm glad you made this. Thank you, and keep up the wonderful work.