Reviews for "Spirit Stars - "Darn Dog""

AWESOME VICTORY

Although I must admit that this wasn't one of the funniest flash movies I have seen in my life, I found it to be humorous nonetheless.

My favorite part in this movie would definitely have to be when Kalina failed to shoot a duck, and when she swore at the 8-bit dog, that same 8-bit dog censored some parts of her swearing (or did this apply to someone else?). That DEFINITELY gave me some chuckles. XD I also liked the ending where all the girls except that emo one all danced to the beat of the credits.

This deserved to be frontpaged. Nice job! :)

Kyutwo responds:

Thanks for the review. The girl who was censored was Denise. That part took some creativity. I wanted her to swear and get bleeped out, but at the same time some how establish the dog being in that scene as well. I figured I'd have the dog laugh in the background, but then realized, what if the dog actually censored her with his laughs? And I LOL'd. XD Looks like a good decision in the end.

Kalina's the one who broke into tears. XD

Epic.

That was hilarious. Someone finally took that damn dog down. And nice work on the Wesker reference at the end. Had me laughing from start to finish.

Epic?

Clearly everyone not scoring this a 5 is too young to have played the original duck hunt... The ending after the credits was nice too, just saw it after I started typing...

LOL

i loved it . i also like how you got the voices to sync so well.

HUZZAH

MY CHILDHOOD TRAUMAS HAVE BEEN AVENGED
Oh thank you so very very much