Reviews for "Rotoscope Compilation!"

it was ok.

some of them were really good, i especially enjoyed the few that had the felt pen look to them. unfortunaly most of them were generally just people dancing, it would have been nice to see some more varied ideas.
a play all button would have been nice, it was a bit of a hassle having to go back to the menue for each section, but thats just me being picky.
it was all well animated tho and it was interesting to watch.

So-so

wasn't exactly entertaining to watch, but you definatly put the time, effort, and overall work into the project, which I noticed, but maybe giving a single play button which would run through all the clips? as well as a scene select? That would be a good place to start, if you need help go to the fourms (avoid the general fourm, unless you want to get flamed and trolled)

akoRn responds:

i alrdy know hw to make buttons.

like i said to the previous guy who commented:

" we want to point out the specialty on each individual, so we would like user to actually choose which artist's work they wanted to watch first.
we think that if we made a "play all" button.. the artist name wouldn't be noticed too much. cuz ppl tend to watch the animated without lookin at the bottom corner of the video (where the name is).
thx for the comment n suggestion.. =D"

Rototally awesome!

I saw a mentino of ringgit in there ... I miss Malaysia (KL specifically) so much!

ISKL 4eva!!!!

Oh, and awesome work :D

akoRn responds:

thanks man.. :D wow, ricepirate commented on our work. appreciate it. :P
KL is very modern n all.. if u wanna see the 'heritage' side of Malaysia, go to Penang or Malacca. :D

yeei!!

i liked them all :P
the lazendar's one is kinda gay :/
my fav was the excid's and the maya's

akoRn responds:

Lazendar is actually a girl.. she juz put as a male here in NG. :P

BEAUTIFUL

Astounding visuals and a compilation was a nice idea. But where is the play all button?

akoRn responds:

thanks.. we want to point out the specialty on each individual, so we would like user to actually choose which artist's work they wanted to watch first.

thx for the comment n suggestion.. =D