Reviews for "Oddball: Which Witch"

Very Good !

This was done well !!! Characters looked good, I didn't see any problems with voices or sound. Real good. But....I did want one thing however. When she's floating underwater at the end.....You could have set it up where you could click on the chain and let her go. :) But oh well....... no mercy :D

Kreid responds:

Nahh I was planning on continuing it so she'd need to stay there

joijoojo yea

yo did Again my boy

sweet!

every thing you have is great!

Why thanks! :D

Nice man

Very original and i lvoe where she flips em of at the end

Kreid responds:

Wouldn't you be mad too?

Lemme see..

I think the shorts thing would be good but because its SO short we don't get to develop a connection to the character to where when she dies (or lives) at the end, it's not impactful enough. With the way you're writing for the Oddball character now, I'd like to see her in a story approach. But if you're gonna do the Aeon Flux thing, you're gonna have to be able to create an intriguing short story each episode for them to be impactful.

Kreid responds:

Yeah I'm likely to just be doing shorts. Gives me a chance to make them more frequent, as well as letting me work on Uni and my other series!