For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 205 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Road of the Dead"

amazing

too awesome for any other words

awesome game

played it, loved it, created a newgrounds account just to rate it

greeeeat!!!!

the game of my Dream...
yes i Dream hith these think

best game ever

cool

Best Zombie/Driving/Dodging/Time trial game EVAR.

What's not to love about this game? It's so original and innovative!

Pros:
-Great soundtrack
-Highly detailed graphics
-Cool hazards
-Useful upgrades
-IT HAS AN ENDGAME.
-Cool game modes
-Replayability
-Nice story
-Immersive display (AKA your dashboard and windshield)
-No lag! (At least on my piece-of crap comp. It only has like 2 gigs RAM, and it's bogged down with tons of services and processes. Ugh.)

Cons:
-Kinda crappy controls, I would have made it so that it's arrow keys to steer, Z X C V and B for everything else but pausing.
-Too hard at some points.
-There needs to be some way to repair your car in-game. I know that isn't exactly realistic, but it would make the game way better. And it's already a 10 out of 10.
-Less civilians. Srsly.
-Give us some kind of upgrade for our weapon besides ammo. For instance, upbrage that fist to a pocket knife so that we can attack zombies without ammo (but it would still take a while to kill them.), or give us a sub-machine gun. Furthermore, we should also be able to stick our hand out the car window and fire at hazards. in addition to firing at things on our hood. Also, can't I fire around my windshield?? Like, stick my left arm outside, bend it right when it's past the windshield and THEN fire instead of having to break it? The tradeoff could be, say, a chance of missing. Or, better yet, give us the ability to get a passenger that acts like a gunner. I mean, I realize the point of the game is to not have to shoot in the first place, but still....
-Possibly have more checkpoints? Okay, I understand that the game should be challenging, but that could be solved by having to types of checkpoints: Major checkpoints, where you caan, say, get more ammo (but not repair your car, or vice-versa) and save your game, and then minor checkpoints (of which there are more) where you simply respawn if you die, but can't do anything else.
-Changes in scenery would be a bit nice. I mean other than the gradual destruction of the buildings in the background, of course.

But yeah, great game!