Reviews for "CodeName Ezekiel"

i kicked so much butt

i got all the upgrades.this was fun

This is a great shooter

This game is great I love it its not flashy but everything works so well in the game. It gets so intence towards the end I love it!

Oldschool in more ways than one.

Classic shmup action. The graphics look something like 2003 Flash games, but behind that is a really fun game. Simple and easy to play. The time mechanic was fun and useful.

My loan complaint is the health recovery of the third boss. Without the right upgrades I had to spend a good fifteen minutes hammering away at it.

Overall great job, though.

ThomSip responds:

Thanks for the 9 :)

Level 15 Boss.

If you reach level 15 boss and wondering why the boss keep healing himself, don't attack him when he is glowing. your attack will heal him. Don't be an idiot like me and fight him for over 10 minute and thought it was a bug or something.

Those Asteroids need to glow, as previously stated

I found if you turn the brightness on your monitor up all the way you can see the asteroids.
Although you shouldn't have to. it shouldn't have been an issue in the first place.

Also....#11 on the all-time leaderboards :)