Reviews for "Automation"

I love those water droplets!

Step responds:

From all of the sounds, the only one you commented about was a water droplet? ;_;

Haha I'm joking. That's an Omnisphere patch right there! Thanks for reviewing, muuuuch appreciated!

It is a ripoff of Mechanical Anima hahahahaha I think it's even in the same key signature or very close to it. But since there's a lack of this kind of music here I think it's still very welcome. Still professionally done. There is definitely a rich underline of percussive noise here, but the melodies also take over in a sense. I can't say I hear anything really counterpoint as each phrase sort of lets way for the others in an order with instruments working together in one melody at a time, but definitely good harmony work and complex instrumentation. I wish I could do the same. Especially with such perfect production construction where no crevice is left empty. Great work!

Step responds:

Yeah man, after three attempts at trying to make a cave/lab theme I said "screw this" and ripped off a Newgrounds track haha. Although joking aside, I did admittedly borrow a lot of ideas from that track! Mostly the whole "machine + orchestral instruments" idea and some percussive ideas (and a few notes off one of the melodies unintentionally!). His track blows mine out of the water though.

Aw man, I really tried to add a bit of counterpoint in this. It's one thing I have always been very bad at (my songs are usually structured as one melody in the foreground and then everything else supporting it). But maybe I just have the wrong idea of how to make counterpoint :P.

Thanks for your help in this track, and for this review!

amazing quality and composition

Sweet! Thank you.

This is extremely beautiful work. Inspiring.

Thanks a million :3.

Love this!!!! Those percussive noises and clanks really do give the impression of something mechanized, and then the instrumentation give this twisted sorta "mad scientist" feel. This is...ugh I'm just speechless. lol 5/5 !!

THIRD REVIEW YAY.

I kind of suck at atmosphere crafting and so I was a real tryhard over here to make the whole mechanised cave laboratory thing come through haha.

Thanks once more!