For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Depict1"

Nice

Great game had me stomped towards the end and i had to look it on youtube but overall wonderful game hope you make many more like this one.

Cool

It is a good game, but I think there should be a level select. Of course that would maybe make the flow of the game not as good, but it would be more convenient.

great game

to beat the game, when you fight the shadow you, jump while your moving towards him, shoot a spike, quickly jump over the gems after you land. The spike you shot at him will mess him up and he will fall into gems while you'll be safe on a platform.

Good game, but...

Yeah, there's a problem here. I tried to hit the continue button when I couldn't find a way out and said to myself, "Fuck it, hit the escape button.". Well neither the continue button or the restart button are working...

Finnally!