Reviews for "LL - Regarding the CC"

ahhh the jealous LL

Ah yes, it's a lot like "Star Trek: The Next Generation". In many ways it's superior but will never be as recognized as the original.

nice flash

what is the music at the begin??
I heard it in LBP2 trailer :D

Eh.

last I checked you guys had like 14 active members.

Nice flash though.

WinchesterLock responds:

Last time I checked, the CC has about the same number of members online as the LL. ;)

spam still

ill give your 3 cause this spam at least has some effort

oookaay....

first of all, guy below me: YOU CAN'T BE A PEDOPHILE IF YOU ARE A CHILD. It's called young love, not statutory rape. And to the author: You really need to think about this. The CC is an online group, and the net is dominated by teenage boys, and most teenage boys can't keep it in their pants for the life of them, especially on the internet, and chicks obviously hate guys who can't keep it in their pants. So what makes you think any part of the internet will treat girls properly? I honestly hate how women are treated on the net, but at the same time see it virtually everywhere I go... Also LL isn't much better from what I've seen, IE mudkip thing having that wizard guy try to rape her in their cartoons. The animation itself was decent but the audio's lyrics was pretty hard for me to decipher. Finally, do you really think buttrape is only a MILD adult theme?

WinchesterLock responds: