Reviews for "Johnny Deep"

So much fun!

I had so much fun playing this game! Never before had venturing under the sea, killing the sea life, being so entertaining to keep me nailed to the screen for an hour.

The music is catchy, the character likeable and the sound effects fitting.

Excellent job, my friend!

great game!

I got to 1175 m on day 24
this game is awesome just like many that have the same idea
of doing the same thing over and over and gettting more money to do that thing better
however this is a bit different
once you got everything, you still end up depending on skill
which makes this game awesome
it still has 1 flaw but in a way it makes it better
how the diver can't turn 90 degrees

I guess that encourages the gamer to go further down and faster...
AWESOME GAME

AWSOME!

Great game you have here!

I love this genre and this game!

Seriously, I love games like this. I have had tons of fun with this game, despite its few flaws. I liked that you actually had control over your character, unlike most others in the genre. What I didn't like, however, was that turning was such a pain, and the hit detection on the mines was pretty buggy. Even with those two problems, I still give this game a 9/10.

I also loved the sound effects/music, and the graphics. I can't wait to see a sequel. I hope you take the criticism to heart, and make the best game on newgrounds! :)

royalin responds:

Thanks for the review. Regarding the turning issue we didn't want it to be too easy, after all it is swimming. Regarding the bomb issue, can you PM me what exactly you mean? Thanks

Nice

This is a really nice game. I really liked, that you could control your characters movements.
First I had problems with turning, but it got easier for me as I gained speed upgrades!
Anyway, when I reached the region of depht between 500m and 1000 meters, I have had everything maxed out, and got a cash overflow.
I think you should do something about this. More upgrades, or make them a bith more expensive, or both. The amount that the gold bonuses give is to great I think, they shouldn't worth this much.