Reviews for "Hippolyta"

Great Artwork!!

I loved the graphics, voices, and the whole thing! Although I have to admit I love how shes topless, but altogether its Amazing!

Very good

This must go to kongregate!

Now that the speed has been moderated (or that I used an ordinary computer, my dad's laptop made her go too fast), the game is quite enjoyable, my ordinary computer is so slow that I have more time to react.

But please, take it to Kongregate.

yeah very soon

Good

i dont very like reflexes games but this one wasnt so bad

Graphics were very great!

Can we ear the scream from turok3? At least, it sounds like it :p

nope, all original stuff

Amazing game

It's fantastic - beautiful to look at and as hard as it should be. But when you're sprinting, it's impossible to throw a javalin at the guy standing up - there is no chance you'll get him. That's really annoying, because I was trying to sprint entire levels and he would always get in the way and kill me.
Apart from that one little thing, this game is perfect.

Evil-Dog responds:

of course it's possible, he tells you when he's coming

Very unfair

This game is great. There's no doubt about it.
But there is one HUGE flaw that makes it almost unplayable.
There's a HUGE lag when you press space or when you block arrows. It's impossible to dodge the next obstacle unless you were given ample time. This occurs about 50% of the time, that is, every second enemy that I kill or batch of arrows I have to block, I usually die because I can't dodge or jump the next obstacle.
If you could fix that, then maybe, I could give you higher score.
A game that is unplayable does not deserve high rating, or a rating for that matter.

Evil-Dog responds:

haha it's not lag it's a slomo