Reviews for "MonsteroCity"

Fun Stuff...

Awesome guys!

ickmiester responds:

Thanks much! Keep an eye out for more games by us, we are planning on continuing!

cute game

those monsters are sooooooooo cute

I like it

only improvements I would add is maybe a bonus unlockable character maybe smtin like a snake like thing that isn't bound to the ground? and sometimes the turtle flew off the screen so it would be nice to know where he is when he's offscreen like maybe make a marker or smtin to show where he is? and maybe not for the space ship but it would be nice if you showed where the next meteors were coming from (a radar on the side maybe?) other than that it's a cool game=)

ickmiester responds:

Thanks much for the suggestions! We were originally planning on having a marker for when the turtle flew off the screen, but we actually ran out of time with flixel february coming to a close. We never even talked about radar, we'll keep that in mind for future games.

fun!

but too easy, and no pwerups! and there was too many ways to accidently kill all the buildings your self!

Fantastic!

I loved it! The harder the monster I used, the more fun it got! The turtle reminded me of indestructotank at one point. The art was great! The gameplay was fun! The music ruled! And the game freakin rocked!