Reviews for "Mouse in Trouble"

interesting

I definitely liked this game. A few suggestions I might say for your next one, or if you make changes to this one: 1) Have different songs. the one you have one it isn't bad, but gets old fast when things get a little frustrating. 2) A specific mouse cursor in game. It was a little bit confusing at the beginning before I figured out what part of my cursor could and couldn't go out of the lines. 3) Some of us can have really twitchy clicker fingers. Some of my frustration was from when I'd accidentally click the mouse and it would restart the level. 4) Something to try fixing if you make changes to this. I was able to skip going to the button on level 12, but rather scroll right over the blockade to the door. It might have been because I had already pressed it on a previous try and died before making it to the door.

Those four things aside, I'd say it's a good game and has replay value.

Monolight responds:

Thank you for your review!
4)It looks like I forgot to make that blockade kill you.) I'll fix it.
Update: Done

finnly a good game ur the only game today that i havent blamed ^_^

Yay! Thank you! ^__^

I beat all 14 levels

I beat them all by opening up a notepad document. and holding my mouse on top of it, and sometimes i could just drag my mouse into the start menu and that would be enough. =]

Monolight responds:

Congratulations! =D By doing that you WASTED your time. If it's called "Game" you need to actually play it, you know.

Glitch

Level 5 has a glitch where when you make it yo the buttons you die.

Monolight responds:

No you don't. You only die if you click them. Please, read the instructions to understand how they work in this game.

How to cheat