Reviews for "Score!"

Very entertaining.

I love how many scenarios there are to this game. It's like the old school computer games where you have to type in commands :D.

Throwback

The idea reminds me of all the fun old games Sierra had like Police Quest and Space Quest, except nothing I typed managed to DO anything. It would be nice if there was a cheat-sheet or at least a LIST of commands.
[talk to woman, approach woman, talk to man, talk to person, approach bar, walk to bar, talk]
None of these did anything. Everything said invalid command or what is (word).
I think you may not have enough inputable data. This may just need to be a multiple choice deal. It looked like it could be good.
I want to try again, but give me a little help. How do I even get to talking to ANY of the girls at all?
(Quitter award, FTL)

Phantasmagor responds:

you need to be more specific with your commands like
talk to blonde girl
talk to asian girl

It's basically trial and error. But we will add more words that do the same thing as we get more feedback from people. As we speak I'm updating the game to allow 'man" to be used to interact with the guy standing next to the asian girl :)

very funny!!!!!!!

im still laughing!!!!!!!!!good work

nice!

pretty good game. creative idea and its very vast in what you can do, great artwork also. keep up the good work