Reviews for "Chibi Knight"

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been playing this for a LONG time, ever since I was little, and i'm not even 18! Also, at the time I've written this comment, I am going for the speed run acheivment (NO Axe or SPELLS!) Wish me luck!

BoMToons responds:

Awesome! Be sure to check out SUPER Chibi Knight on Steam! http://store.steampowered.com/app/283080/Super_Chibi_Knight/

One of the best games I've ever played on NewGrounds. Been playing this since I was a child.

I have played this before when I was 6 and it still stays in my heart but there can be some cheap deaths

Nice game,but it requires too much farming at the start.
After beating Demon Beast,you should go in a "freeroam" mode,where bosses infinitely resurrect so you can massacre them with your attacks

this game is amazing i started speedrunning it this year and have been getting just over 8 mins, i was wondering why the high scores dont update anymore. i also want to know if anyone knows how to glitch ouside of the walls in the dungeon because ive seen it before and done it once by accident thanks so much.

BoMToons responds:

Noice! Glad someone is speed running it out there!