Reviews for "Punk-o-matic 2"

hey thanks for the game i LOVE IT i decided to share my song i made (itgetsbetter)bT-iag-bcK-ecn-cbu-gdgb u-gdg-adg-adg-adval-daj-cal-cak-uaH-i cJ-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-I,ap-eoW-kjs-liB-Z-Z-Z -Z-Z-Z-Z-R,ak-fdt-edF-gdX-ldO-cde-ccr -cdh-qhr-ghr-jdp-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-R,if-dpm oW-iiQ-cjS-bnv-eoE-eiA-hoK-coK-Gik-ci k-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-O

Ive been play this game for about a yr now and even tho i leave for abit there is a certain charm about this game that makes me come back again and again full marks from me

My music (DEAd music)-paB-gaS-gaJ-gaB-gaS-gaJ-gdn-ad n-adn-adn-adn-adn-aaB-gaB-gaS-gaJ-Adu -cbs-gbs-gaB-gaS-gaJ-gaS-gdn-Z-Z-Z-Z-
Y,-pgx-cnm-cgz-cgz-cng-ggx-cnm-cgz-cg z-cng-ggz-cgz-cgz-cnb-cnb-cgx-cnm-cgz -cgz-cng-onj-gnj-gnj-gnj-ggx-cnm-cgz-
cgz-cng-ggz-cgz-cap-Z-Z-Z-Z-Y,-xfZ-cf Z-cfR-cfW-cga-cgd-cfZ-cfZ-cfR-cfW-cgc -cgc-cgc-cfS-cfS-cga-cgd-cfZ-cfZ-cfR-
cfW-sfY-cfZ-cfZ-cfZ-cfZ-cfZ-kfZ-cfZ-c fR-cfW-cfZ-cfZ-cam-Z-Z-Z-Z-Y,nj-gnj-g nk-cns-cnt-cnt-cnr-cnq-cnk-cns-cnt-cn t-cnr-cnq-cnp-cnp-cnp-cnc-cnc-cnk-cns -cnt-cnt-cnr-cnq-cnj-gnj-gnj-gnj-gnj-
gnk-cns-cnt-cnt-cnr-cnq-cnt-cnt-caq-Z -Z-Z-Z-Y

Pratically perfect game, it's incredible all the combinations that you can do... just amazing! So I'll give 5 of 5 stars

Awesome Game And I Would Just Like To Share this Song:
(Endless Love)cP-ccP-ccP-ccP-ccP-ccP-ccP-ccP-c cP-cdg-cch-gch-gch-gch-gcn-gcn-gdg-cd g-cdg-cdg-cdg-hde-aco-gco-gco-gco-gdg -gdi-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-x,-pmS-cmS-cmS-cmS-cmS -cdX-cmU-cmU-cmU-cmU-cmO-cmO-cmO-cmO-
cmX-cmX-cmX-cmX-cmT-cmT-cmT-cmT-cmT-j mT-cmT-cmT-cmT-cmY-cmY-cmY-cmY-ckZ-gk X-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-x,-pcA-ccA-ccA-ccA-ccA-cc K-ccK-cck-ccx-ccK-cfN-cfN-cfN-cfN-cfN -cfN-cfN-cfN-ccA-ccK-ccK-ccK-ccK-jcK-
ccK-ccK-ccK-ccK-ccK-ccK-ccK-ccK-gcJ-Z -Z-Z-Z-Z-x,mR-gmR-gkN-ckN-cky-ckN-ckN -cdX-cdX-cdl-cdE-cdX-cgm-cgm-cgm-cgm-
cmV-cmV-cmV-cmV-ckN-ckZ-ckZ-ckZ-ckZ-j kN-cky-ckN-cky-ckN-cky-ckN-cky-ckZ-cm T-ckX-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-x And Also This Song:
(Reaching You)-ydu-ccj-gcj-gcj-gcj-gcj-gcH-ach-
gch-gch-gdg-bdu-kcN-ccN-ccN-ccN-ccN-c cN-ccN-ccN-ccN-cdpco-gco-gco-gch-gch-
gch-gcI-aau-gau-gau-gcB-acB-acB-acC-a aD-gaD-gbS-gbS-gbS-gbS-gbS-gbS-gch-gc h-gch-gdp-Z-Z-r,-faIbbbNbb-baIbbbNbb-
baIbbbNbb-gaIbbbNbb-caIbbbNbb-enE-cnE -cnE-cnE-cnE-cnE-cbbaInc-cnc-cnc-cnc-
cnc-cnc-can-fnh-cnh-cnh-cnh-cnh-cnh-c gv-cgv-cgv-cgv-cgv-cponq-cnq-cnq-cnq-
cnq-cnq-cml-cml-cml-cml-cml-cml-ccScg oz-coz-coz-coz-coz-coz-coz-coz-coz-co z-coz-coz-cfM-cfM-cfM-cfM-cfM-cfM-cps -cpt-cps-cpt-cps-cpt-cfN-cfN-cfN-cfN-
cfN-cfN-ccg-Z-Z-r,axaKbkaK-baxaKbkaK-
baxaKbkaK-baxaKbkaK-gaxaKbkaK-caxaKbk aK-egp-cgp-cgp-cgp-cgp-cgp-caKaxaa-ca a-caa-caa-caa-caa-caj-nfW-cfW-cfW-cfW -cfW-cfW-cfW-cfW-cfW-chugf-cgf-cgf-cg f-cgf-cgf-cfu-gfu-gfu-gbXbxhe-ghe-ghe -ghe-ghe-ghe-gfn-cfn-cfn-cfn-cfn-cfn-
cfn-cfn-cfn-cfn-cfn-cfn-cfo-cfo-cfo-c fo-cfo-cfo-cbx-Z-Z-r,-mnA-cnA-cnA-cnA -cnA-cnA-cnA-cnA-cnE-cnE-cnE-cnE-cnE-
cnE-cbbaInc-cnc-cnc-cnc-cnc-cnc-can-n gv-cgv-cgv-cgv-cni-cni-cni-cni-cni-cp onq-cnq-cnq-cnq-cnq-cnq-cfT-gfT-gfT-g cScghD-ghD-ghD-ghD-ghD-ghD-gps-cpt-cp s-cpt-cps-cpt-cfM-cfM-cfM-cfM-cfM-cfM -clX-clX-clX-clX-clX-clX-ccg-Z-Z-r Like The Game...*Ehem* I Mean I Love This Game I play this everyday and the songs above are to of my songs