Reviews for "[Revive] - Obtrusion"

This is so pretty! It really shows how awesome chip tunes can be.

This song... it's just amazing. The atmosphere it creates and the softness of the notes (if that's even a thing) is really good. It also flows well and doesn't get repetitive which seems like it's something very hard to accomplish. Additionally, the buzzing sound is a very nice touch. Now you've really proven you can make animations, games, and MUSIC. Good job Jonbro. I applaud you.

*Claps once*

This was my favorite song in the game. You've gotten quite good at music making, 'specially 8-bit sounding ones. My favorite part is at right at the end where the bass slowly fades in the bum bum bum bums.

Typically I like faster paced songs, but this one grabbed my ear and held on. Thanks for the interesting and slightly haunting tune!

I'm going to recommend this for the 8bitalliance.com podcast. Look for it in a couple days. Cheers!

It's an amazing piece and absolutely fits well within the setting it plays in. The song comes in, and really pulls you in that you aren't really supposed to be where you are now, and yet, it also has that sense of "I'm going the right way finally, this is where I should be going. I can't stop."

You did a great job on this, and there's no real words to express how amazing it is. Keep up your work.