Reviews for "Infectonator : Christmas"

Something something something dark siidddeee!

...Something something something completee!

You managed to listen to complaints about this game, fix all of those complaints and make the game a WHOLE lot better (than the original) in the process! This is fantastic! I can't wait for the World Domination edition! ...and I hope there's many many many upgrades in that one, too. :)

Zombie Santa = WIN!

Great Game

Wish this was World Domination, and Wish this had medals.
Either way I still like it, its a bit different from the first, it felt as if you stretched the game out a lot more. Even though I got about to about the same point in both games,(medals) I played this one a lot longer. I haven't gotten the last two medals Qq
(you can guess what those are)

addictive²

I play this game every day about 3 or 4 times. Must be one of the best and most addictive games around here.
As the guy under me said, it does need a free play mode, where you could change your stats to whatever you want, same goes for the number of people you would like to have in it. Alas, it's just an idea.

Great game!

I love this game but..

I have a couple questions. First of all. How is it possible to even get 2,000,000 points like some do? Its near impossible. And how do you destroy towns, I saw that in both games, and even if a town I have is completely trashed, everyone dead, cars blown up etc, it doesn't give it to me.

Better than the first one!

A lot more balanced than the first one IMHO. Great!