Reviews for "Infectonator : Christmas"

Well done.

Much easier than the non-xmas one but still just as enjoyable!
Adding the ability to start infection on hero types was a great idea.

<333333

The timer is gone!! it was so annoying at the first version, but i still like the first one better cause it was alot more challenging, the penetrate through people upgrade is a nice addition but it spoils the fun, overpowered. Could easily max everything. Really loved the santa skin on the heroes, lol and the music :3
Can't wait for world dominasion version, keep up the good work and happy christmas :p

Nice variant.

Its good that you actually took gamers suggestion and added them into a game, although personally I liked the 60 seconds version better. I can't argue about the graphics because its flixel (I still dont understand why theres a low graphics option). Music is kinda annoying but the gameplay is great! Good job.

Christmas domination!!!!!!