Reviews for "Revert to Growth"

Awesome!

I played the original game and I thought it was pretty great game. But with the increased quality of the graphics it really tops the charts as one of the most amazing flash games I have ever seen. Outstanding art, programming to perfection and a very addictive game design.

Thanks :D

Take it or leaf it.

The game was quite a decent puzzle game, and unique too. The graphics were pretty impressive and the Music didn't get old. Collecting the keys were a nice little bonus too. I did however find that the controls could become a little frustrating, the jumping did not always work correctly and seemed to collide with everything, and the creation of the plants was quite confusing to begin with. But still, a pretty decent game.

AethosGames responds:

Take it or leaf it! Haha! thats punny.

Amazing

Great game, the character reminded me of Voldo from Soul Caliber but with a tank bottom. I liked the idea that you had to grow things in order to make it around the levels. Great game, very well done!

Cal.

AethosGames responds:

Awesome. Thanks for the review!

Wow!

Holy cow! This is an awesome puzzle game. The graphic is stunning too. 10/10!

AethosGames responds:

Thanks fairypoet! Your ge.ne.sis is stunning as well. We'll be frontpaged in no time ;)

Awesome!

The level design was really ingenious! I love the preloader, really over all I think it is the perfect game.

AethosGames responds:

Thanks Warll, I take pride in my level design skills.