Reviews for "Battle Click Game"

this has potential!

I love the idea. Im going to give you a 5/5 and a 9/10. this is a great game. all you need to do is improve upon it. RPG elements would work beautifully here, y'know, build up your character with experience. It would be nice to have a bunch more fights, no need for a story line, just a bunch of fights and an upgrade phase between each fight. There could be tons of weapons too, or at least four, each with their own unique special move. you should definetly make a sequel that is just as fun but more in depth than this. good job!!!

Very good, and difficult

This game is very cool. The graphics and the effects are really great. And the game mode is very original. But it's very very hard.

hard, but good

slow it down a little, and it will be an awesome game

I actually beat it

and i even hit right on the arrow sometimes as well. 9/10

Woa

Ive never seen this type of game,its absolutely briliant.

Make a Version 2 where you can pick a character(good or bad guy)cuz i wanna be the red devil dude with dual swords.

Do dat and ill give it a perfect 10 and 5 :P