For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 80 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Alice is Dead - Ep 1"

Creepy

Really well done. Lovely artwork and all. I love good point and click games.
I would suggest for the next episode in this series to change your font. It seems very plain and doesn't help the mood at all when you're playing...especially at the end. I know there's a great Alice in Wonderland font on DaFonts - try that one. I think it'll help your next game a lot. :D

Very good

Good art, the music was good. and the plot was awesome too.

Game was a bit easy to my liking tho, but i expect it to be harder in the sequel.

Keep up the good work !

nice twist on alice in wonderland

The puzzles were easy enough to figure out and I generally liked the idea of a "dark" wonderland.

Fascinating.

Poor Alice. Had it comnig for messing with the unknown.

Excelent game, I hope more of it comes soon.

Good game!

Surreal atmosphere all the way, too short, then again a game like this is too short even when it lasts a couple of hours, its that good. As for those tossing in spoilers in the reviews: Shame on you.. you killed the surprise.