Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Being One - Episode 3"

i love this!!!!

i played all the Episodes and i enjoyed it very much it's awsome!!!!! ';..;'

great game

in the 1st game the robot scared me shitless in the 2nd game the vampire who jumped out the ventilation scared the hell out of me and now in the 3rd when the black "thing" appeared in the control room scared me by the way its a good game but whats standing on the window in the glass in the control room cant wait for the 4th game woohoo i love this kind of game but not in a house or somewhere where they have a lot of pictures flying right at ya. 10/10 5/5

Just amazing

I didn't get to review the 2nd one but I'm loving this series. It's awesome how the story seems to be coming together, but I have to wonder... Is the guy from the cell phone going to turn out to be one of those religion guys from the datapad? Anyways, I love this thing, looks like its becoming something more than an escape game. I look forward to paart 4

Psionic3D responds:

Its a girl on the cellphone, 'Venus' Glad you enjoyed it so far, Episode 4 coming in October...

Awesome Series

i like the games but they dont really get better, especially this one, also sorta disapointing ending

Definitely love the Being One series as a whole. I remember back when I first played it, I took like 10-20 minutes per game. They were a 10-20 minutes well spent, in my opinion. It would be really awesome if the next Being One (6) had something to do with the other branches we couldn't enter in this game (Botanical, Dinosaur, Undead, etc.).