Reviews for "Stamp on the Ground"

Awesome-sauce!

Damn you Sportacus!

Great

Excellent! I love your drawing, and I enjoyed the song too, can you tell me what's the name of that song?

first review in a while

Nice animation.... and the old Sierra characters "wilco especially" got to me. Deffinatly fun to watch

I have no idea who some of these people are...

But I still love it! It'd be killer if you posted a character appearance list: like who are the one-eyed tentacle-headed aliens, the green-skinned girl with luigi, the triangle and dude with a "no" on his chest, and the group with the boy and his dog?

There was so much to love, like the resident evil / silent hill / earthbound bits... all amazing...

Oh, my favorite was Raichu and Paras. Hi-larious.

You put a lot of work into this and it GLOWS with awesome.

100/10, 50/5. Perfect.

Fun and Well Done

Great animation and timing. You also manage to give a great glimpse into the personality behind the characters, even though they have little screen time.

Would you consider making something similar using a large cast from a single series? I would love seeing this done with everyone from Slayers or Ranma 1/2. I'd commission it from you! Keep up the great work.