For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Rainbowball of Doom"

meh wasn't worth waiting for it to load

I like the idea but I would have rather seen it happen differently or quicker.

That's pretty belivable.

Are you sure this isn't a documentary?

Good...good...

Now we need one that somehow exploits the Hourglass in conjunction with (Not Responding) and, of course, the BSoD

PC here...

I'm a PC person, but I don't want to impose on anyone, and I hope you do the same to me. As a kid, that's how the computer worked for me too, but there wasn't a crazy madman running around killing everyone. I always thought that pop-ups were the crazy annoying guy in a buessness meating who jumped out at random times. I would love to see you improve on this; but maybe make it so anyone could get it.

my god that was disturbing

that monster guy looked like the I-dad. its the product that is a mixture between NG's dad and an apple product.