For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 10 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy 2"

Awesome

I got a bunch of medals but it did not say i got them. Can you see what is wrong?

Best series of games yet

Nice one, this series is seriously one of the best I've seen till now, keep up the great work

Great!

Even better than the first!

Epic again.

You did it again. I thought Epic Fantasy Battle 1 was great, but this one is even better. And it's definetly bigger than EFB 1. Epic mode is difficult as hell. Hopefully I get that medal, but I try, Because this game is never getting boring. I'm actually never disappointed in youre work. Always good, and lots of fun. Keep up this work. Because of you some of our hours on NG are fun! Cool that this game has a storyline. I think the name suits the game pretty well. <3

nice