Reviews for "Metal Gear Gas"

haha

the art was good but the animation seemed dated, good for a laugh especially at the start where he puts the guy that is already asleep...to sleep

best line has to be: "you know why they call me shit at cooking!" lol

Rikimaru-Azlar responds:

thanks moscardini, i will work on my animation

Hmmm

The starting animation was good and creative every thing seems very slipery and loose still a good flash but needs more work.

PS.Bodaly fluids and...TA TA SOURCE........Can i have another.XDXDXD

Rikimaru-Azlar responds:

Haha thanks, yes I admit I could have been a bit more technical with this but I tried to focus on the characters and less on the animation. In future I'll try to be a bit more consistent. I learnt a lot from making this.

this sandwich is the best sandwich ever made

Great show XD

there was only one problem: When Grey Fox was smashed it was a little out of synch but aside from that this was a great Metal Gear Parody

Rikimaru-Azlar responds:

I should have sorted that, sorry, appreciate the review :D

Super funny

U have a great sense of humor. This is one of the more funny and original metal gear parodies I've seen. The prob I had was the voice for snake wasn't very loud and it would get drowned out by the other sound fx and music. But u added subtitles, so kudos! 4/5 and 9/10!

Rikimaru-Azlar responds:

Thanks holmes, should have made snake louder, messed my voice up doing that gruff voice. Appreciate this comprehensive review,

mess up comedy

But still a ten because it made me laugh alot with Otocon

Thanks alot chief