Reviews for "Crotchless Chaps"

A gem in the dust

Beautiful work as stated by others. What makes it a true gem, is that you bothered making guys who look decent as drawings, and with physiques to aspire to.

Great!

I thought it was great! Supprise, eh? I loved the jokes and such. The favorite was the one the title reflects, the Crotchless Chaps. Perfect!

And to practicalviewpoint, If you are expecting award-winning voice talent......you are in the wrong place. Most of the authors here are doing it solo and therefore have to do everything themselves (and not everyone is an expert in every field of movie/video making; including flash). Just give credit where credit is due (which you did) and just leave it at that.

Great stuff

One of the best flashes I've seen in a while, good graphics, funny dialog, and crude without being stupid about it...

A couple of small notes - the dialogue is sometimes kind of monotones and doesn't flow like conversation, and the music is much louder than the dialogue, so I had to turn it up to hear them speaking, and then blasted out the music loud enough to wake the neighbors :)

However, neither of these is enough to stop it being a 10/10, 5/5. Great work, thanks!

crotchless chaps

maybe one of the funniest things ever....EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR I NEED A PAIR

this is bullshit!

Ive been telling people for years about about ball cleavage as a way to even the playing field, and here it is in animated form! fucking hilarious although I feel like you stole the idea directly from me now :P passable voice acting and simple yet good animation makes this a great movie and hopefully series