For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "blob-a-gotchi V.1"

yah okay

has potentional and the different ending thing is cool but need somthing

thanks

hahahah get food to 200

LOL. TV takes too long to get that high but ohwell

piggy123 responds:

yah sorry but i did not want any cheaters

tips^^

it needs tuning in the grapcs area all it needs more instuctions and ALOT A RPEAT ALOT MORE BUTTONS my advice is 3 things spread it out make thay more viriety make it into a bit of a story line also grapics ^^ i whoud say u shoud might scrap it but u dont have to or enything just add on ^^

ok...

sorry

gets boring way to fast but the socond one will be better right?

piggy123 responds:

way better cause i just wanted to submit it fast so next one will have better art and better everything

No potential

There's just 3 options. One bring out a hamburger, nothing else. Another brings out a T.V. and one button completely resets it. Nothing happens when you continuously feed him. The only thing I like about it is the music.

get one of the stats to 200 then 500