Reviews for "Writers block"

ahhhh

i sure love these types of flash!! good job

Great stuff

Was fun to watch, had some nice visual treats and amusing soundbites. Loved some of the tracks used. Anyone know what that song in the falling game was? Old-fashioned but cute and catchy.

Amazing

Your work is excellent. I don't even know where to start from: the visual part is simply amazing, having captured the silent cinema style very convincingly, the storyline is very significant (especially the ending) and the music... well, the music is probably the best part of this overall-wonderful piece of art.

I wonder if you could answer one question, though: you mention that "additional audio" is from Analogik, however I could not find the song you put in the minigame part (where the character falls). Is it also from Analogik, or is it by another group? Thank you and I hope to see more of you soon...

arty-farty responds:

many poeple have asked this. the additional song is called "princess krocodile" and is by the dansh electronica band called Gry. They only ever made 2 albums in the beginning of the 2000's. this particular song is from the album called publick relations.

you can find information on them on wikipedia

Very nice

i loved the general style to it and as mentioned before what is the song called that plays while he's falling

Awesome!

Very creative and artistic. I loved the design of the characters and the way you represented the piece. I just want to bring up on thing I did notice. When the poet dies and the female character asks if you want to try again, I hit no and it went to the mini game anyway. Plus, that game is sorta frustrating but I'm not complaining. In fact that just makes me want to try harder to see what happens. Great job.