Reviews for "Hillside Settlement"

Great

A wonderful piece of social commentary. Beautiful to boot:)

You should be very proud of yourself.

This flash was amazing,the animation was outstanding with the detail of everything including background,landscape and the building so i really don't understand why you are a little disappointed in that aspect of the flash cause i thought it was out of this world and truly made this flash as great as it was,the concept of the flash was very nice with the man building from scratch to a whole village it really shows how much hard work pays off especially with the end also the music fit this flash perfect and overall i enjoyed watching this amazing flash very much. =)

CircusFreakFlash responds:

I think I was only dissapointed because I had been working at it so long that I began to only look at the negative aspects. I'm a little bit happier with it now :D

nice

Really nice. Reminded me of the game Settlers.

Inspiring

The sheer sense of creativity and detail in this movie is so unique it's actually inspiring. Makes me actually wish there was more. This is actually better than some movies that are made today :\

Wow

I saw this animation and I became speechless. You did an awesome job on the details and how over time, something small can become very big and Important. I give you major kudos. :]