Reviews for "Leave Your Brain Behind"

...

Absolutely mezmorizing... more more more!!! Great work man, you are most certainly gifted.

Ooh! Pretty!

You're right, no brains needed, so I'm not gonna use any to write a review. Although I will say the art style is very similar to that of Thingsome 2 and Thingsome 3.

WOW very cool

Nice, you have realy good emagenation 5/5, 10/10

Awesome!

Great abstract concepts, did you just start to animate with no real plan or did you actually plan out how it would go from object to object? Anyways it was fun to watch but where's the replay button?

KidneyThief responds:

I planned each scene after finishing the one before it.

Loved it!

I love these kind of animations. There really is no point in thinking about them because they really are just random and pleasing to watch.. Nice feeling when you've something like this to chill in the middle of exams ^_^

Btw, do you plan these out? I've always believed these imaginative pieces are just done bit by bit, with whatever idea pops into your head next.

KidneyThief responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it! You are exactly right I did this bit by bit, planning out only each section as the ideas came.