Reviews for "DBZ- Goku Turns Evil Ep1"

new master of newgrounds!

your that shit was epic! for the love of god please make more!!!!!!

OLD293 responds:

lol, I don't think it was that good xD..thx for the uplifting though. I'm in the middle of a test movie right now to see how I need to go about enhancing my fight scenes, then when I balance everything else out I'll start on Ep. 2.

love it!

great animation man. what site did u get your effects from?(energy blasts, aura, ect)

OLD293 responds:

Some came from the Jump Ultimate Stars sprite sheet of the characters. Others came from friends that I know, and any others were found.

All I can tell you is search on google, enhance the effects already on character sprite sheets or get to know people and ask them if they'll lend you some of their effects.

I may be able to get you some, PM me.

Great!

Just so u no, i the original dragon ball goku was born evil and was sent to earth so he could conqure it.But he fell down a cliff and hit his head and turned good for some reason

OLD293 responds:

He wasn't born evil, he was born to do evil. He hit his head and forgot his orders I guess. Then grandpa gohan found him and he taught him how to be a good guy. He was never evil, just neutral...then good.

Amazing!

it was amazing!

amazing

I love your work can you give me a link t where you get your sprites and backgrounds please???

OLD293 responds:

Sprite Database, just google it.