Reviews for "Fulp Baby!"

lol...

10/10. wow. that was so so funny i...well i cant think of anything... but yah. it was funneh!

JoSilver responds:

COOL!! glad you liked it!

Frickin' Brilliant.

It took guts to submit a flash on such a recent topic, but I have to say congratulations because you made it work. The funny thing was that there was no animation, just cut out images, yet it better than most of the submissions on the site. The Scottish accent was an excellent addition. I'm going to recommend it to the Newgrounds Parodies collection. I'm sure this will get into Flash Portal History 2008 because Tom will be sure to mention his baby and this will be a great follow up. This seems like it would be a cartoon on Adult Swim. Anyway keep up the great work!

JoSilver responds:

Well, I'm not really the first to poke fun at it but from what I've seen I'm one of the first do make a flash about it, or at least one worth mentioning, but hey, it was all just for fun and if upset tom, well then I'll feel just awful. anywho the whole cut-out thing was to stay inline with the photoshop thread and I'm really happy on how it turned out. I haven't heard anything from tom about this so I wonder how he feels about it.... hmmmmm....

this was hilarious!

I loved the imported graphics style of this flash. Voice acting was above average. Very well put together. It was funny from start to finish. "hey april, lets make a baby" with a fat bastard type voice was the funniest thing i've heard all day today. great work on this!

JoSilver responds:

Glad you liked my voice acting!!!

What an excellent commemoration True Newgrounder.

This website is the koolest ever. And Tom fulp really made it happen. Go alien!

Ooh my god!

Hahaha, this was so crazy that I almost got a stroke because of my rapid laugh attacks!

Was so freakin' funny at the hotel.. awmagawd XD
full score man!