Reviews for "~NK~ "Evil""

Unfortunately.

It didn't completely dominate my brain.
In other words; I got bored about halfway. So a seven is what you get.
It's good and all, but I have to want to listen to a song for a better score.

-Aaroca-
I do like your music though!

Certainly dirty

but sometimes it just feels like there is WAY too much going on than can be good for the song.

It works effectively for what it is, but it's composition is overwhelming.

Sounds amazing dude.

If you're getting scratchy noises and the like out of your FL Studio, then that means you aren't using the ASIO4ALL driver that came with it. Trust me, it drastically improves your performance. There are tons of tutorials online on how to install it- do that, and you'll rid yourself of 99% if not more of those scratches.

As a DJ, let me point out one small yet important thing: from a mixing standpoint, you're clipping out a whole bunch whenever the kick drum kicks in. It doesn't mess with the tone at all, which makes it fine for an online submission. After demoing this on my PA system, though, I find that the volume actually drops by half when you're using the kick. Maybe a compressor's overdone? I'd check your master and kick channels on the mixer.

Otherwise, great submission, and I wish you luck!

Such horrible EQ'ing it makes my chest hurt. But the creativity and melodics give this tune something interesting. Basses were pretty cool too. Overall, not bad. One major issue I see is that snare. Sounds so timid. Give it some punch and presence.

I like the idea of the overall concept, but the mastering could be much better.