For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Olympus Burger - Trailer"

A Story 2,500 Years in the Making

Words... words fail me. As a privileged member of your focus group, I'd just to say this is a moment both touching and awesome. I'm so glad you guys made it this far, and I hope you take your rightful place on late-night cable television.

Good luck - Godsspeed

PS - Have you considered the possibility of YOU KNOW NOTHING OF EVIL t-shirts?

Pure Awesomeness....

Simply put, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job man, hope you get Adult Swim to sign your show, great show, YOU KNOW NOTHING OF EVIL!!!!!!!!!

WAAA!

i thought you had a new epesode:( youu already know how much i think you kick ass so i was way bummed , i dont no why your not on G4 or adult swim but quite teasing me!!!!

Sound-O-Vision responds:

SOON.

perfect

man this was great and thx for mentioning me and hope u hit it big and dont forget us

right on dude!

nice improvement of the preview and i'll keep my fingers cross for you all.best of luck guys hope you make it big peace out

p.s. thanks for mentioning me and glad that i could help