For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Sumoball 2"

Try multitasking!

Originally, I found this game well made, but boring. I also found that the computer, regardless of difficulty class, could be defeated repetitively by a specific set of moves, this is most obvious in 1v1, where you can simply dodge the computers first charge and win, every time if you do it right, or worse, simply charge right at rhe computer hit it 2-3 times and be done.
A game that is not challenging is boring.

But then, I had an epiphany, what if I tried playing with TWO balls! My goal became thus: to, while controling one ball with each hand, knock off every computer controlled ball, whilst not losing either of my balls. By adding in the additional challenge of multitasking with two balls, The game has become quite interesting.

great

it was an awsome game and the shrink the stage as the match goes on was a brilliant idea so keep the game within a time limit

good but

I wish this was online multiplayer! It would be badass

eeeeh

over all fun game,but the only problem is too retarted cpu.i can fool it into falling off the edge 1000 times and level 3 cpu is just as easy but can't 1 hit instead of 2 hit,but i guess that can't be helped.GJ =]

Woot beat hard it's about stragity

this game should be easy for people who can master timeing and patient heres a hint ~ grab 6 computer players put their level on hard then start playing wait while they attack after that then ohh long story :P