For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 192 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Kombat Fighters - KotK"

this game ruled

but it would be better if you had these people
-seshomaru from inuyasha
-orochi from king of fighters
-testement from guilty gear

This game is totally amazing!

For being a card game, this is the best I had played so far! Man you did an awesome job here, the graphics are A+, the sounds are great; remind me of those old times when I used to play K.I. with my pals, the whole game rocks really hard, so keep it up and don't let low scores discourage you, you do have talent doing this, mantain it and keep going forward, after all we ,the hardcore gamers are the ones who really have fun with every type of game including of course yours.
Tumbs up!

great game..

can u pls tell me what the music when fighting fulgore is ?

kick ass!

good game dude make some more and ill surely promote you for the rest of my life :D

good work