Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Ghost Out Part 3"

Thanks!

Big fan of this series.

I remember when the first one came out years ago! Love the dialouge (though it's not as good in my opinion, as the first 2), and it has a great "nior-esque" atmosphere.

Can't wait for the next one. Waiting with baited breath.

RedMongoose responds:

I'm gonna start working on the next one tommorow. you wont hold your breath for long

Great

Such a great series, but I just need to ask this question. Why is this in serious shorts. I mean the description itself is, shorts for when you don't want to laugh. But this is halarious. It's just so dark, and sarcastic, Like from episode one, when he decides to go after them. The whole thing he said about them taking his sheets. It's like the song "A day in the life" by the Beatles. It's so grim but you know, "I just have to laugh". Also, I'd appreciate bringing back the bloopers from episode one. Very very funny stuff.

P.S: you might wanna check out the song to know what i mean.

RedMongoose responds:

I'll look that song up thanks. and yeah I don't know about the collection for it, I think this one would fit better in noir but I don't keep up with most of the collections. Theres a blooper in this one with the special features, its not too hard to find. glad you enjoyed it!

Very Awesome

Glad to finally see this come out

You set the stage really well as he started finding all those dead bodies.

Now you gotta make the next one haha

RedMongoose responds:

I'm working on it this very moment

all my 5 are belong to this

wicked, just loved it make me another :P

I'm onit

wow

freshing to see something like this after so much crap we get on new grounds
nice work on this flash hope i see more

definitely