Reviews for "The Schwarzenegger Dance"

this sucks

this is the worst game i have played in my whole life, i have seen some gay stuff on this web site but this has to be the stupidest thing i have seen on this web site.

fuck u cheryl

fuck man this movie sucks wurst. I damn well know you wanna juz fuck it all and give it in and still I don't know why cheryl sucks to the core

funny

I like Arnie, but that was pretty damn funny

SHORT

It was a great idea. The movie was far too short though.

too short

this was far too short I only got to shoot him twice and you can only shoot him where you were told to. It wasnt too funny either as when you shot him he just fell over and a little blood went on the wall. i wouldnt bother playing this again.