Reviews for "Strawberry 2095"

awesome

You just blew my mind, now can you help me find it.

Nice....

Nice...Great work, can someone give me the lyrics for this song?
The song went well with it, but was that the music tweaked a little?
You know like played around with the voices to make it sound like clock crew voices and that?

AWESOME

i thinks its about time and if your not careful it can sneak up on you and destroy your life from the inside

Wow

That had to be the most interesting music video I've ever seen. I wonder...is the clock in the animation timed to real time? Cuz it was on the exact time of my watch and was ticking on time with it. Made me laugh a little.

On another note, aww. Poor Strawberry. Also I think I have to look up Electric Light Orchestra I liked the song. The animation itself was well done and I enjoyed it.

Fantastic

That was truely a wonderful piece of work. I hope to see more great things from you