Reviews for "Chibi Eyes"

This review doesn't have AIDS.

2nd flash in a row I've watched today with a twist. I didn't think the dog had it so bad, just having chibi eyes, but boy I was wrong.

great!

the more i watch it the more i like it. but its kinda depressing in a way.... oh well!

hmmm

Good movie but whats with the bleeding of the eyes? Ill never look at puppy eyes the same

AWESOME!

titale says it all. to those who DONT know what chibi is, its a form of japanese anime. Chibi means childs body, and this video is a parady of their eyes, which normally are very, very big in Chibi Art.

A little too short

It's a little too short but if you count the easter egg is long enought :3

Really like your style of drawing. Can't wait to see your not flash's and artwork.

Comick responds:

cool thanks for watching it :)