Reviews for "Elite Forces:Pakistan"

Whoa.

Seriously. Blew me away was not expecting it to be nearly as good as it turned out to be. It is a solid fucking game with awesome RP elements. Good game. Seriously. I highly recommend this to anyone.

Wtf?

I don't get it.
Smooth animation though, good controls, good.

Fantastic!

Nice, I feel like I'm in the arcade when I play this. But a little more variety would be nice. Nice engine too. You should use the engine in a game with FLASH graphics. I would liek that better than those 2D graphics.

VERY WELL DONE

Just a few things tro work on. The AI is nearly non-existent which is okay because the way the ememy are positioned it still gets a little tricky but they never change thier aim leaving it easy for you to just get out of thier line of fire. I like the Stealth Dudes but you still let us know where they are by showing thier shadow.

I like that when you Hide no one can shoot you but that is what made it easy for me to kill everyone. Just jump up and keep pushing up and you are good, know what I mean.

Otherwise this was a VERY fun and entertaining game.

Good Job.