Reviews for "Satanic the hedgehog!"

Happy anniversary Sonic! Seriously though, this looks like something from early MTV era or that weird hour on Adult Swim.

Uagh

Chilly Dawguhz

Rabababababa

This is rather Terrifying and Scary... If you want to see it (And it depends what console your using either Xbox360 or regular Mega CD or Sonic Gems Collection for GameCube so i'm going to do Sonic Gems Collection first then Sonic CD for Xbox360) In Sonic CD in the where Sonic is giving you the Middle Finger, Press: Down, Down, Dow, Left, Right then press A it will take you to the Screen where it say PDM and DA... Enter PDM 12 and Enter DA 25... There you there! It will say "Fun is infinite with Sega Enterprises. -Majin" In the Xbox360 Version you have get below 25'00'00 to get the Sound Test by doing the Special Stages (Where you have to Destroy UFOs) and have to Destroy as fast as you can! Since you did that now go to the Options Menu and Switch to the US (If you want to see this with the Creepy Music in the Background but i don't listen to it with Japan enabled) Go to the Extras Menu and you should see it there..... Just enter the same Code you did what you saw Earlier! (PDM 12 and DA 25)

A hidden special stage can be accessed:

Leaving the controller alone will eventually cause Sonic to look at the you with an annoyed look on his face. After the controller is left alone for 3 minutes, Sonic will say "I'm outta here!" & jump off the screen, effectively giving you an instant game over, despite the amount of lives you have.
Invisible ShieldEdit
Screenshot 2015-06-23-20-00-52

While not necessarily an easter egg, if Sonic has a shield equipped, and if one takes a screen