Reviews for "Free Hand"

not your lucky day

i actually liked this movie the graphics were horrendous and the jump was grin inducing but unfortunatly for you the previus entries i had watched forced me to decide before i wrote this to vote low but i'll consider going back and voting again even though it won't make a difference. but yeah hell of a good movie for a shitty ass quality movie , if that makes sense next time add some sound and maybe a bit of color. and your shitty movies would be the shittiest of all!

Not too bad for free hand

I must admit that it was a good effort however the 'camera work' was better in 'The blair witch project" haha. this is a tad better than crap.

hmmm

well that style isnt my favorite, but nice try, need to work on those buttons...

hm

not that great but i did sniker a lil on the jumped, u needa fix yur buttons tho they knida hard to click on

...

learn to make buttons

Wolf-man responds:

the buttons do work, if you had truoble with the jump button, click on the word jump.