Reviews for "Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 235"

People are mean!

the people here dont say anything nice.. the movie is pretty bad, a little funny, but i chuckled through it
good job! high five!

:-o

Intro =good Flash = bad

Smeargle is my favorite Pokemon, but this is yet ANOTHER photoshopped image of the same thing!!!
I mean, at least add in some movement or something

The intro was good though, i'll give you that

There hasn't been a Smeargle Hitler before. :/

Hitler invades France... again

The Pokemon looked French, with his beret and paintbrush, so why is is living in Spain?!

Ah, tax evasion purposes, I guess :P

Hitler seemed like he was enjoying himself, but he did get a little carried away with the eyeliner - there are white bits inside on the pokemon :P

Needs animation, possibly Hitler doing a Rolf Harris impression this time, coming up with some sort of facist graffiti, which would obviously offend Jews an possibly Muslims as well,a s they tend to get offended at anything that might just pass as an excuse for a Holy War these days :P

[Review Request Club]

Those are the eyes.

what the the hell
2 out of 25
you the suck and you put a adolf hitler there the picture is the smeargle and i will always say fuck the you

I strongly agree with azteca89

If you're not going to make a conscientious effort in making a flash then don't bother submitting them. All you're accomplishing is the flooding of the portal with garbage. Kindly find another place to host this crap because we could do without it.
When it comes to the rating system, this bypasses it completely. What the hell IS the point then? These flashes seldom make it a 2 or above. There is no humor, no animation, no wit, intelligence, work, nothing! I've watched enough of these to get the jist of them. Stop burdening us with your worthless SWF files.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Over 200 of these have passed with a score above 2. How is that seldom?