Reviews for "SRM Transformers 3"

Easily the best thus far

Like the summary says, this is without a shadow of a doubt the best of the SRM Transformers series. The additional length allows you to develop the plot in a much more coherent way. I must confess also that I am rather fond of the various little references to the G1 cartoon that you put into the work. I would have to admit that it's a shame that you reckon this to be the last in the series. However, I can quite easily appreciate the fact that you do not wish to become known for only one series.

Battosai810 responds:

First off - thanks for helping write the dialogue for your namesake character! Wouldn't be the same without your help!
Secondly - I was doing my best to tell a good story in the time allotted; something I never really got to do in the other SRM Transformers 2-minute shorts.
There may be more SRM Transformers in the distant future, but for now, I'm taking a break, then getting into new things. Gotta branch out a bit.
Anyway, thanks for the great review - it's good to hear from you!

HE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING ATTACKS!!!

hhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy yyyyyyy gggggggggggguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyysssssssssssssssssssss

Battosai810 responds:

Lol, glad people caught the reference to the last episode :)

Great!

No wonder its the crew pick!

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks man, it's an honor to get that award!

ha that is funny LOLOLOLOLOLOL

DUDE those who that wasnt funny should GO HUMP A TREE

Battosai810 responds:

Heh, be careful not to get a splinter people.
Thanks for the review!

aw man

i hope spudbee comes back
anyway nice show those little guy are pretty cool

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks. As for Spudbee, who knows. I might make a proper 5th one at some point in the future.
Glad you liked it.