Reviews for "Armor Picross 2"

Brilliant.

Picross is an amazingly addictive game. This version of Picross does an extraordinary job packing in features and quality animation/art. Very polished, very good job!

Not many bad things to say about this... possibly a clearer indication of what levels have been finished? Otherwise, nice job!

-J

regulargabs responds:

Thank You, jmtb02!
I'm glad you liked it :D
-gabs

I hate you so, so much.

Why couldn't you have waited until after finals to submit this game? I haven't been able to stop playing since I first curiously opened the game!

I'm going to fail at life, and your game is to be held responsible. Stop making such awesome and addicting games. I have too low of willpower to resist...

Amazing

I love nonogram puzzles and all I've had to do since I beat the first game was do really boring ones. It's really awesome that you released a sequel that is more challenging than the first one.

wow

I'm completely addicted!!! But it's getting quite hard passed midnight, I think i'll continue tomorrow :P

Oh god - this is amazing. I have been playing Picross DS for a while now and some of the bigger puzzles really aren't all that great on the smaller screen. Now there's this and I am addicted all over again. BWAH.

Great work though.