Reviews for "Saw Dog"

hehe

that was really funny except the animation wasenent very good try to work on that.But all else is great!!

that was odd

Kinda cute to. I probabily would have liked it more if I had watched Saw. I liked the clues and the less than scary choices.

lolololololololololololololololololololololololol

omg That May have been the funniest pet video on newgrounds since the atomic cat!

XD Great job

as the owner of two dogs who are constantly bitching about this sort of thing, I found this to be hilariously accurate. My dog, Maggie, was soooooo upset after she got spayed, she would just stare at us, as if she were accusing us of something, despite how hard we tried to make her comfortable.

nice

this was pretty funny^^ nice with the voice