Reviews for "The Haus of Fahts II"

awesome.

i first saw this on the other site you put it up on....im not sure if im allowed to mention it, but it involves sheep...
anyways, i loved it. i know its low brow, but i dont care. its perfect for the kinda things that go on in the world today.

and now the obligitory comment directed at the two people who reveiwed this before me: have y'all considered becoming authors? with creative writing such as that, you'd fit right in with ppl like my fifth grade english teacher. lovely stuff.

but really, i think the graphics fit the scene just fine, and i love the circumstances, facial expressions etc. good job.

HMHMM

FIRST OFF THE GRAPHICS SUCKED THEY SUCKED SO MUCH THAT IT WAS LIKE GETTING MY EYEBALLS FORKED OUT, SHAT UPON, AND PUT BACK IN. THE HUMOR WAS FAR BELOW THE HIGH STANDARD PRESENTED ON NEWGROUNDS.COM AND AS I SIT HERE LEGS CROSSED SIPPING MY MARTINI ONLY I CAN WONDER... HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF? AS YOU CLEARLY AREN'T AS AWESOME AS I AM.

SIGNED MOTHERSPAEYLIZARDDHGDJGDHDGSUYDGGDHDL KDDLLKDD

faht barrage

hahaha i like how the old guy just stood there taking all the fahts

its ingenious

this clip is...

Brilliant! :D

Eh... To Short

Kinda funny, I may have grinned a little, but that's about it. Animation and sound were great though (like most of your movies)